Pray For Lucy

Sunday, June 5, 2011

So I caved

yeah you read it right my facebook strike is over. I knew I would prob cave at work ( in attempts to keep my brain awake lol). Not to mention I miss posting pics of my little guy as well as seeing pics posted by all my friends ( im pretty sure everyone knows i love me some pics). I am not going to put it back on my phone though and a little birdie told me the internet will be banned at work so I dont think I will have to much trouble staying off of it. Besides the best way to learn control is to face something head on-cold turkey is easy, overcoming the temptation is the real kicker :)
And for anyone who has noticed-yes I have been in a bad mood lately, for a lot of reasons but I am working through it and hope to get out of this funk soon and I have chose not to air my dirty laundry on here bc I just cant be bothered with it anymore
BUT...
in case anyone was wondering the best place to find out whats going on with me is to ask me and no one else and to not ASSUME others know what they are talking about (havent we learned what happens when you assume).
the fact of the matter is that some people are just mean and they will always be mean and you can let them get you down like I have or you can get over it, which is what I am working on. Ok I think that is all I wanted to say ( sorry I got a little excited)

oh and p.s I am still taking pics, just in moderation and I will not be so readily available so if there is a delay in my response time its bc im busting my tail to be the best mom I can be to a feisty little 2 yr old who is finally becoming a mommas boy and that is just fine with me... I LOVE IT! :) thanks for your understanding!

0 comments: