Pray For Lucy

Monday, May 9, 2011

Wills 2!

Me and my little Pilot


How Handsome is he?!?!?!





My Favorite Picture of the Party


Saturday was Wills 2nd Birthday Party and boy was it fun. To say the day started off crazy would be an understatement! I worked the night before leaving me with not so much sleep come saturday morning. And while the forcast called for sunny skies and 80 degree weather what we got was rain showers. I was a mess ( see post below about worrying). My mom came over to help me get ready inside while Joey and his bro in law worked outside. We managed to get everything just right but the rain wasnt letting up. I wondered where everyone would sit (seeing as there is NOT enough room indoors for party guests and most of all i was all bent out of shape at the fact that the boys spent all week slaving over a swingset that would fail to be used. Well if I would have read my Jesus Calling Daily Devotional (on time and not a day late) I would have gotten the much needed pep talk i was seeking ( I will try to post it when I get home dont have book with me). Any how there was finally a point where I just gave it all up. My "plans" for the day were obviously not what was intended to happen and teh good Lord above was letting me know it, and showing me just how much he is in control. So not that I was 100% cured but i tried to destress a little. Well wouldnt you know just as the guests started to arrive the sun came out and the party went off without a hitch.

It ended up being abeautiful day and the party was a blast, the kids loved the swingset and i tried to really sit back and enjoy the festivities. The cutting of the cake ws priceless. We pout Will in aviators and a bomber jacket and he left them on the whole time we sang to him. He wasnt much for smiling but the serious face suited him hehe. and then during presents he got so excited this year. He got lots of planes, trains, and automobiles which are his favorite things. I was sitting to his left and he kept tossing the tissue paper in my face it was to funny!

Im sure I am forgetting to write some of the details but overall it was Great! Im so glad so many special people got to share in such a special day for our little man!

















0 comments: