
I have always let things get to me, I overanalyze everything( just ask my husband). I have always worried to much about what other people think. I have always let others play a part in my choices. Time and time again I have been let down. And over and over again Ive learned that while you cant change some things you can change yourself. But I never change, I still worry, and wonder and wish it was different. Im hoping one day I will reach that point where I am no longer the " Hi my name is Cassie please use me as a door mat on an extra rainy day please wipe your feet here" kinda girl, and I turn into " this is me deal with it or go home" I suppose thats it for this blah post, fun posts to follow promise :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment