This is what I wrote the other night-
Ok so did I have in my mind that I would purchase these lovely florabella actions and all of sudden my editing crisis would be over and a match made in heaven (between me and editing) would follow????? Why yes I did but unfortunately this is not the case. It is actually quite the opposite. I am sad to say that I dont seem to be pleased with the actions I purchased tonight AT ALL. Now before I go complaining about the makers of these actions I would like to say that the number one problem is probably and more than likely OPERATOR ERROR. But geez they make it look so simple :( And it is not. I had this cray little notion that I would get so much done tonight and now I am realizing that this in not the case and I am now ready for bed ( to get up and try again tomm that is) If anyone can assist in this matter I would love to hear your thoughts. Other than that I will now go pout about the money I feel I just wasted :(
Today-I want to apologize bc i seem to have word vomit and often go about venting via my blog. and I totally did this the other night before i even tried to contact florabella about my problem. I just want to say that florabella contacted me immediately after I posted a question on their facebook page and are already in the works on helping me fix my editing problem. Like i said before I know its totally OPERATOR ERROR and not the poor actions or the action makers fault. And they even checked out my blog to see what kind of pics i do and saw my not nice post ( shame on me!) I think this says A LOT about a company who goes above and beyond to help you with your problem (even after you are a total butt on your blog) so I want to formally apologize to florabella for being a jerk and say thanks for helping me. I hope to post lots of my fabulous pics soon :)
I was going to erase the whole post but then realized that for those who already read it you would wonder why i did and for those who hadnt read it I wanted to show who the blame belongs to ( ME and NOT florabella)

1 comments:
I have them and have used them a little. The problem I have is deciding which actions to use. I have to run several of them and study them for a while. I even printed about 10 copies of the same picture with different actions trying to decide.
Post a Comment