Ok so apparently my husband read the blog and said I made it sound like we are adopting a kid or something with my last post. That was not the direction the post was suppose to take but assuming others might be confused like him here goes- I was in and indirectly way stating that we are trying for #2 :) Unfortunately it has not happened as quickly as it did with Will ( as in first try-sorry TMI) so I am a little stressed/worried ( thats just me and how I am). I didnt want to come across as a total you know what complaining when its only been about 2 months. I know many out there have struggled a lot longer than that and are struggling still today! I know that everything will happen when it is suppose to and only the good Lord above knows when he will bless us with another child, its just that I am a worrier, and a nurse, and read A LOT of blogs that deal with lots of trials and tribulations so I have to remind myself to not let that get me going off the deep end. So with that being said my last post was just asking for some prayers as we embark on this next chapter and that I wont stress over the small stuff and just let it be what it will be. Thats all :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment