so today was a GREAT day! We only had three fits (which in the past week is a REAL accomplishment) we still dont like the carseat but I have put the dvd players back in the car so we will see how that goes tomm? I have noticed that the tooth i was suspecting has broken the skin so I am hoping that this was the solution? I think the BEST part of my day was this evening during bath time though. Joey normally does the goodnight routine sort of his bonding time since he workd during the day. Well he called me back there and the two boys were gigling away and then it happened, what Joey has been telling me about for some time. Will put his face in the water! At first i freaked but then he pulled it out and started giggling. So apparently he likes it I am hoping this is a good thing come poolside this summer. But anyhow Will is asleep and it is time to cathc up on some editing, be checking the photography blog for my latest shoots!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
My Baby is Back
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment