Help! What do you do when your child attempts a death drop (or so I have named it in this household, it would be when he is sitting straight up gets upset and throws himself backwards-which in our case is either on hardwood and/or tile) I seriously dont see how we dont have a skull fracture yet. This began about a week ago and it is just killing me. The worst part is I just dont know what to do I mean he is playing and then he is just over it like if the toy gets out of his reach or if i take something away bc its something he cant have. What happened to mr happy go lucky? I get little snippets of him and then poof pouty boy is back. I am not so stressed about the puting I can handle that but I dont want to just let my child thrust himself backwards head first with every fit. I try positive reinforcement, diversion and nothing is doing the trick. I feel like such a bad mom so in serious desperation I am asking, I mean BEGGING for any suggestions that any mommys out there have as to how I can nip this in the bud. I mean if this is the case at one what am I gonna be dealing with at 2....EEK! But as always hes as cute as cute can be and does give me that sweet little grin here and there so that means theres hope right lol!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Temper Tantrums
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment