Will getting his basket just realized i shouldve waited for him to be all dressed up :(
Will and Daddy
**for some reason blogger is SUPER slow uploading my pics so more to come later!
Ok so I feel like I have not blogged anything of any real importance in so long!!! (It is probably not as like as it feels like but still) I am so proud to say that i have been swamped with photo shoots and editing. I NEVER thought I would say that and I am so excited to be able to. I guess swamped may not be the best word bc i dont want it to sound like a BAD thing bc that is so far from the truth! I feel blessed to be doing what i love not only for myself but for others as well. It still kinda shocks me that people wasnt ME to take THEIR pictures...crazy huh?!?! So instead of blogging lately i have been choosing to edit away. Just last night i stayed up till 2 am and i only stopped then bc the computer died lol! Other than my photography stuff i have been slowly getting the house ready for Wills first birthday it is April 24th and i still feel like i have sooo much to do. Tomm I plan to mail the invites out. This weekend we got the sod laid and it made all the difference in the world in our backyard it looks amazing and I cant wait for everyone to come over. The bathroom is going good it is almost done. We had a small issue in the fact that i paid the guys last thur bc they said they would be finished and then they werent but they decided to keep putting off coming back (UGH!!!) But my neighbor got them back over here so now they are just waiting on me to paint and then in goes the vanity and toilet and we will be done!! Then I promise to post pics as of now it doesnt look much different than the pics i have already posted! On a frustrating note though to know me you must know that i am well for lack of a better word a slob! I try i really do but i just cant seem to keep things straight and when i do clean its like it is a mess an hour later which is exactly what happened monday :( I cleaned a majority of the house and i even dusted (since our house was filled with dust from the bathroom) and wouldnt you know they hadnt sanded the walls to prepare them to paint so after they did that there was even MORE dust than before. All that hard work was a wasted effort! Oh well I will just have to keep cleaning bc as hard as i might try wiggling my nose just isnt cutting it :) Ok so now on to Will he still amazes me at just how much he continues to grow and sirprise me. He is cruising everywhere. I am not in a rush for him to walk with all our hard surfaces (no carpet) but i am afraid it will be here before we know it he gets braves sometimes but normally ends up on his but. He is still saying mama and dada and even say dog, and hi and by sometimes but its not all that consistent its more on his terms. and let me just tell you he is ALL BOY! We have been playing outside a lot bc we now have grass and it has felt amazing and the other day i could not believe my eyes when i looked at him about the time he shoved a huge chunk of mud in his mouth. I have to say poop doesnt bother me but that muddy mouth had me gagging!!! he didnt seem to mind and actually cried as i was wiping it out. What am I gonna do. Speaking of which we have now start throwing tantrums as in full lay down on the floor lay his head down and scream tantrums???? Where did this come from I thought they didnt act that way until there 2's and 3's i have a feeling we are in for it! But i wouldnt trade him for the world he makes me smile (even mid tanrum) Oh and back to him saying dog this has come about bc he now likes to share his food with them. It is the cutest thing i have ever seen i will have to try and get it on tape he takes a bite then hands it off to one of the pups and say dawg. I think that is enough of an update right now check out my facebook fan page and my phot blog for updated pics from all my recent sessions !


0 comments:
Post a Comment