Pray For Lucy

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Logo


Sooooo what do you guys think? I was playing around on the computer and I dont know what it is but this logo i made really stood out to me. I tried different pics like a baby carriage which I still may use for newborn photos but this was by far my fave. I made it the header on my photo website but I wanted to hear from all my friends and see what you guys thought. I am tossing around the idea of making business cards (dont know that I really need them yet but???)
Other than photo business theres not to much to talk about on the homefront. I painted the bathroom and I am STILL WAITING for the crew to come back and finish the trim...UGH!!! Will has finally started playing with his radioflyer red rocket toy. he even knows how to sit on it and push it forward. I took pics yesterday so I will be sure to post them by the end of the weekend. The Sod still looks great and I am staying on top of poop patrol and watering! Birthdya plans are coming along looks like I will be taking cupcakes to FTM's next wednesday bc the actual wed the week of birthday I have a work class so we wont be there :( More to comelater but for now night night (for you guys anyways I am working so I will hit the hay around 8 am)

0 comments: