Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Such a Beauty lol!

I Love how this image shows the speed at which he goes these days :)


He mastered the Red Rocket!!




So for Christmas Joeys parents got Will a RadioFlyer Red Rocket. At the time he loved being pushed around on it but he was still a little wobbly and no where near playing with it by himself. This remained true until Friday. The above pics are of him playing with his most favorite toy! He got on it all by himself and pushed himself all across the living room. I was laughing hysterically bc it was the cutest thing i have ever seen. I hate that he is growing so fast but I love watching all the different things he is learning literally on the daily basis. He has started standing from a sitting position still not walking but I think we are getting close. He has learned what bye bye means and how to say it and wave its so funny! He is talking up a storm too bad we have no idea what he is saying except when he says Dada MaMa Dog Bye bYe and i think from time to time he says MiMi and GiGi. I am still in shock that a week from today my litle baby will be ONE! I cannot wait to celebrate his birthday I am starting to get in the zone and no worried I will post LOTS of pics after the party is over :) Until then I am off to bed, gonna try to kick this insomnia UGH! Had a photoshoot today and I have another one tomm cant wait :)




ut

0 comments: