so this weekend I finally got back to my friday sunday schedule which is much better than fri sat! So friday I went to work and then I came home sat am and slept for about two hrs then I headed to botanic gardens for a photo shoot for my dear friends Chasity and her family. I cnat wait to get to editing and posting the pics her twins are just too cute!!!! But editing will have to wait atleast for the week . But anyways after the shoot we headed to my sis in laws house for her twins (Wills cousins) 3rd birthday party! It was so much fun it was a princess theme so I put will in his orange gingham shorts with his prince charming smocked tshirt. He was a DOLL as always ( I may be partial but I would think most would agree lol) Well Will played his little heart out ALL afternoon in the backyard. They got a cottage for their bday and Will was cruising all over it. He even tried to climb up the slide (big kid slide) and made about half way up! He just loves the outdoors soooo much! Maybe that means I will get a tan this year :) AFter playing we headed inside for presents and cake both of which did not dissapoint. Will and his cousins on my moms side got the girls a set of disney princess barbie dolls Im thinking they liked them their reactions were priceless! And then the cake was soooo yummy Jenn made it with nannies recipe. After the party we went to the Bagwells and had dinner and then headed on home. Sunday was the usual we went to church at 930 and Will played in the nursery with all his friends. We skipped lunch this week and headed to Walmart so that I could get some birthdya party must haves out of the way. Then it was time to head home for a nap before work which ended up being only an hour but hey I still had a good night! I was worried an hour wouldnt cut it bc after I left work this am I went straight to the hair salon to get back blonde! and then I had a newborn photo shoot for my friend Laura. And Finally after all that excitment I picked Will up from MDO a litlle early and we came home and SLEPT all afternoon. So I am feeling refreshed and now it is time to CLEAN bc tomm my little boy will be ONE can you believe it! But that is a whole other blog in and of itself. But I better go bc the cleaning wont do itself and I have a lot to do before the party on saturday. And to all my blog friends out there please say a prayer the rain stays away bc my house is to tiny to hold everyone and our backyard is to pretty to not have the party outside. Thanks. Now I will leave you with a few party pics! Actually they will probably be above bc i am feeling to lazy to put them from top to bottom lol forgive me this once!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment