Ok so like the title says yeah I know I am horrible but yet again I am asking all of you to vote for my little stinker! I had entered him in the parents.com kid of the week contest and he was oput in the running. WELL apparently i dont read my email enough bc they sent me an email on the 13th saying that he was chosen and voting would take place until the 19th. Well now i feel super bad bc it is almost closing time ont he votes so please go to
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/488245
an vote for my cutie patootie! In just one night of voting he has gone from 396 to 99! Woo hoo so maybe with everyones help we can make this happen:)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Yeah I know I am always asking you to vote for something...
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 1:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment