The Mirror as I bought it ( on craigslist for 25.00 can you believe it)
The Finished product
You know me and pics so i had to do some details shotsNow I am wondering if i should even bother "distressing" it bc i love it the way itis and I dont want to screw it up haha. I thought the paint color was black but after painting it it turned out this beautiful gray color. The only dilemma now is that i was going to paint room a browny color but now im thinking a warm beigy color nless anyone has any recommendations on another color that would look good. The walls need to be somple bc the bedding is loud ( crud still need to post a pic of it) Anyways i need to be getting ready for a shoot just wanted to post my fun day of craft work yesterday!



0 comments:
Post a Comment