Pray For Lucy

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Master Bedroom Rehab

Love this simple cottage look

My ABSOLUTE fave

(but seeing how these mantles are 900.00 on craigslist may have to stay a dream for a while)


And lastly the one with the most potential...



Ok so every few months i go this stressed out phase where I hate my house, I need a bigger nicer one yada yada yada. Well this is when I usually get a hair to do something crazy and since i have been "talking" about redo-ing the Master bedroom for months bc it is soooo BLAH i decided that this week it must be done!!!! We dont have a headboard and that drives me crazy! i have been researching forever and never find anything I am just crazy about until now. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE the middle headboard (fireplace mantel turned headboard) i just dont think it goes with the feel of our home right now, not to mention i looked for mantles like it on craigslist and they are a fortune!!!!! SOOOOO onto my other options and I am totally feeling that picture number 3 is meant to be bc there i have found this same mirror and I hope to pick it up tommorow! So everyone say a prayer that it isnt sold!!!! I know I want a light chocolate brown (coffee with creamer kinda color if you get my drift) but have not found any samples i love so if any of you have a suggestion I am ALL ears! I also want to find bedding I had picked up some cute bedding from tj's a while back ( very loud bright paisley quilt and shams) it was very cute but since purchasing i have changed my direction-so if anyone wants to see it let me know and i can send you details! Well until I make headway in the bedroom rehab and post pics i guess i will wrap it up with a stay tuned.......








0 comments: