Pray For Lucy

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moving Slow and adding projects

Me Likey!

my next project....

Goal: to make these two nightstands look like the above photo....hmmmm wonder if I can do it??? I actually have left over green paint from the bathroom remodel and i still have the black fox paint from the head board so I am thinking of using those two colors to distress and then using a glaze over the final thng???? Wish me luck. When I started this remodel i wanted to be done in a week BUT that is obviously not going to happen ( i picked a very busy week hehe) but then i realized there shouldnt be a rush i want this done right so I am going to take my time finding peices. And have i mentioned that I am loving craigslist?!?! My total "furniture" bill for this remodel will only be 75.00. I plan on getting these end tables today but i probably wont start on them until next week. Tonights goal is to putty the few nail holes in the wall and PICK a wall paint color ( this is very hard for me bc I am sooooo indecisive)
In other news I am completely stressed out at having to make my schedule for work out a month in advance ugh sometimes it just really sucks bc after I got this months schedule i found out about 3 different functions going on on a day that I HAVE to work :( And bc the economy sucks and everyone is on a budget I cant switch shifts with anyone who has offered to switch with me (weekeday people) so looks like I will be missing a first birthday, a college friend-sorority sisters wedding and a bachloretter party. Woo Hoo for me how did i get so lucky! There is one person that might be able to switch with me I am waiting to hear back so i will be crossing my fingers and praying that it all works out bc i really want to go to all these fuctions. Two are for family and one is for my college family so HOPEFULLY.......
Well I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens!





0 comments: