(i love the actions shot and the protecting lens cover that was pelted by two of these bad boys)
I am pretty sure the green blur to the top right by Will was one of the assailants (sp?) Anyways this is what our home looks like most days now, cars, cars and more cars. I think I could get rid of every other toy and this little guy would still be content! He is also getting into books more and more these days and his vocabulary is expanding by the second. He is in to repeating everything so its not like he is using all these "new" words all the time but just hearing him say them is hilarious. For instance at Target today I game him a book the kind where you can puch the button and it says the work on the page well i turn it to the page with a ball and the opposite page has a cat, well he points and says cat clear as day. And they must teach him to count at school or he really is listening when I give him to the count of three (hehe) bc when i was trying to teach him how old he is I said 1 and he said 2 right after. And just so i dont forget this in the future this is my FAVORITE thing he is doing right now-animal sounds. he can do lion, monkey and cow. It is seriously too cute for words.
We are having our fair share of teething around here but its not to bad with the exception that everything goes in his mouth (yuk) so mommy is always on duty. He also started going to MDO twice and week and he loves it. He is even sleeping on his napmat :)
Geez other than Will what else is there to talk about. Well i think i vented in a previous post about work scheduling and needing off a day that i was unable to get....well i got off work this saturday so me and Joey will be attending one of my old sorority sisters wedding and i could not be happier to partake in the fun. I also have a senior photo session first thing in the am followed by a first birthday to photograph followed then by a first birthday to attend then the wedding and hopefully a bachlorette party to end the night.....ALL on no sleep bc since i am not working saturday night I am no working friday night :( But i have managed onno sleep before and I am praying for just a small amount of nap time!
I also went shopping today and got me two new pairs of jeans. I havent bought anything for me in forever and it feels so nice to have something nice and new! Earlier in the week i bought two dresses and a pair of shoes and while leaving the mal tonight i spotted one more dress that i might be purchasing by the end of the week hehe. After that i will have to go back to my no spending money rule.
Operation Master Bedroom Redo is still in affect we have made some progress. The endtables are now done and awaiting a coat of poly. The headboard is done just needing some tlc from the hubby (by the way i have decided he needs a name all the cute blogs are doing it lol) I also moved the dresser and started painting the trim. So i would say we are a good bit into the project and maybe it will be done by the end of the year :/
I think thats about it...... Oh yeah the big announcment.........................................
Will is getting his first big boy hair cut tomm. I hope all the curls dont disappear but his hair is just a HOT MESS these days and even my pricey antifrizz serum cant cure that so off we go to get it whacked! I am gonna get my hair done too who knows what I will come out with hmmmmmm!



0 comments:
Post a Comment