
This has been a very fun busy week! I worked my tail off to clean my house for my tastefully simple party last night! It was such a blast and I had such a great turn out! I managed to not burn anything and it all tasted yummy-I appreciate everyone who came out for the fun! This week was also a big week for the first time moms group that I am in at Hope. We dressed all the wee little ones on their costumes and took a group pic. I love going to this group everyweek it is so nice to interact with women who are going through the same things you are and to get pointers and tips of what worked for their babies! Wills 6 month photos are now on display you can go to ramblinrosephotography.com and type in Bousson in the password spot they are soo good Kim does fabulous work! That sums everything up in a paragraph more to come later!



0 comments:
Post a Comment