Well we got another good report at the Dr. Office this past wednesday. My little man is 17 pounds and 13 ounces- WOW I never thought that he would be able to double his birthweight (9.5 lbs) but he is only 3 ounces away and well he had a stinky before his weigh in and it was WAY more than 3 ounces lol! He is in the 60th percentile for his weight. He is 27 inches long which is in the 75th percentile (Dr. Hanson said hes looking tall ) and finally his HC (head circumference) was 43 which is also 60th percentile. He did have some green snot and a pretty sad cough :( but the Dr. said everything else looked goo and no fever so its just his first cold. Hes been such a trooper there have only been a few instances where he has just looked really puny other than that he is always on the go. He's still working on crawling he is currently in the scooting phase he will get on all 4 then plop himself forward and push up again, it quite cute. His sitting up has gotten much better Dr. Hanson said he was doing great bc most babies can only sit up for a few seconds at his age and he can do it for a good 45 sec to a min-but then its TIMBER! Just recently he has found the pups to be fascinating and they are happy to let him tug on them, I think they think he is petting them. And I think the funniest new thing is the highchair we are getting him into a routine of breakfast lunch and dinner and well the dogs have already caught on and since they know food will go flying during the animated feeding frenzy the can all be found underneath the highchair! I love it! and speaking of highchair it doesnt play very well! We had a run in earlier this week and well I am really beginning to wonder ig I need to go get my foot checked out?? It wasnt pretty and thank goodness Will isnt talking yet bc im pretty sure my vocabulary wasnt kid friendly :( My foot rammed into the back whel of the highchair and bent my pinky toe back but the funny part is that is what hurts its about halfway down the outside of my right foot and it KILLS! Each day it is gettign worse instead of better so I will continue to hope for the best and maybe by monday if it still hurts i will go get it checked out???
But enough griping and typing I have a busy day todayIts clean house and get costume ready day! I have the O'Connell Halloween Party Saturday and then I have my Tastefully Simple Dip party nect Wednesday so I have lots to do!
Friday, October 23, 2009
6 month check up
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment