Pray For Lucy

Monday, October 19, 2009

Sneak Peak

Ok so we were able to change our photoshoot for Wills 6 month photos for today instead of wed. This was fabulous bc even today Will was looking a little under the weather I think he is getting a little cold bu he still keeps trucking along! But ne ways the above pics are fro Kim Miller at Ramblinrosephotography.com She did our wedding photos so it was a must that we have her snap some shots of Will and although he was his little chipper self he was still a good sport and the above are just a few that she posted on facebook we should get to see the rest next week. I love them already and although I sad i would only pay for even pics and I would do my own odd month pics we may have to go back for 9 month photos..hmmmm??? I recommend her to everyone they were so patient and let us feed him to get him in the mood! the naked with hat pics are my fave thus far!
After the photoshoot I went and got my h1n1 shot and now my arm and head hurt go figure but atleast i wont bring home Will any presents from work.....hopefully! Well thats it for now oh but wait i almost forgot to mention i put the pics in the cute little collage i am slowly getting the hang of this photoshop thing!

0 comments: