well the last work day of the week is approaching a close...FINALLY! It has not been a good weekend to say the least! But oh well it is over and I will have yet another whole week off to spend with my friends and family (really trying to focus on the good things about being a weekender rather than the bad :) as for the week ahead we have quite a busy schedule. I hope to be photographing some coworkers children monday and or tuesday. Erin and I and our children will be going to the cedar farms pumpkin patch on tuesday for a mini photo shoot. I am photographing her son in return for the awesome longall that she made Will (pics to come) so we should have an awesome day. Although Will will not have a clue as to what is going on I am going to let him pick out a wee little pumpkin so we can decorate it for his first Halloween! Cant wait! Tuesday is actually Wills 6 month "half birthday" so we will be celebrating with a yummy half cake (that he cant eat but I sure will enjoy!) I got the idea from a friend so i am super excited! Wednesday we go to the Dr. for our 6 month check up and then I probably made the stupidest (is that a word) executive decision ever but I scheduled his 6 month pics with our wedding photographer Kim (Ramblinrosephotography.com) for 2 pm AFTER his appt with shots :( Hoping for the best bc hes done good after his shots thus far but the REASON (see I have a motive) is that Joey will be off bc of his appt so I really want family pics too so if it doesnt work out hopefully we will figure out in the first few minutes and we can reschedule or atleast thats the plan? Moving on thursday I have my 6 month check up woo hoo, the only thing about the week that I am NOT looking forward too! and then Friday Joey has three back to back rain make up softball games, the ironic part is that it is suppose to rain friday-but dont tell him that! And saving the best for last Sat is the O'Connell Halloween Bash which is like the best party of the year and even though i will have to be a good little cabbage patch kid I am sure that I will have so much fun and Will is going to be the cutest little....guess you will have to wait a see :) Ta Ta for now.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
A fun Filled Week Ahead...
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment