So I am still up and what can I say I am a bit obsessed at this point. I have now figured out the font on the blog and let me just tell you the photoshop part was the easiest! I have been working on this ALL night but I must say I am very pleased with the outcome! My next project is to figure out how to use the buttons and the blog dividers I have the cutest little owl but I have no clue how to use him...(tear). I must say that my inspiration has come from Jessica at lovefromtexas.com she is practically family and well her blog is just to die for! I have bugged her many a time and she has always helped out (p.s. if you read this I will be bugging you about the above problem soon). Like I have said before to I just got photoshop and I am just dying to figure it out for the sake of my blog and my hopeful photo career. I am thinking of creating a blog for my potential business venture but I wanted to get good at the whole blog thing here before I created one for possible clients to view. An on that note if anyone knows anyone who is wanting photos done (i.e xmas cards, kid shots etc) please send them my way I am really wanting every oppurtunity to perfect my skills! I spoke with a few people who have seen my work and they helped me come up with my "signature" package. More to come on that! I am by no means a "professional" but everyone has to start somewhere and I am ready to jump in! You can see my work on facebook and I plan to post some of my favorite peices on here soon. think thats about it for now I really need to sleep so that when my child wakes up at 7 I wil be as chipper as can be :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment