Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cassie vs Photoshop...I win Round 1

Ok so after having a serious meltdown trying to figure out how to use photoshop I have made a break through..... my blog is finally cute! I still have a long ways to go but I feel very accomplished at this very moment! I do not see how people use this it is so insane. I googled some tutorials and have slowly started figuring stuff out! I hope to make my blog even cuter as time goes on but for now this is it I just had to share my excitment with everyone. As for life its same old same old which is good with me! We celebrated my moms birthday this evening by cooking steak and fries...YUM! I also made it to moms group this morning and really enjoyed todays chapters. Especially the chapter on Fear it put a lot into perspective for me. And to make it even better I found out that the author of the book we are read " My Bathtub is overflowing but I feel drained" is coming to hope in January to speak to the moms groups...YEAH! More details to come. But as for me I am gonna go back to exploring the wide world of photoshop> More to come :)

0 comments: