Pray For Lucy

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Weekly Update

Ok so another week has flown by man they werent kidding when they said time flies when you are having fun! This week we took some fall pics (see above) really we just played in the yard since it felt amazing outside and i had to snap some shots bc hey thats what i do! I am excited to say that will has hit a huge milestone this week he now has 2 teeth, well they hae broken the skin atleast and we have two little nubs. Its so exciting I cant wait to get a picture of them but for now he isnt showing them off to much! On to another subject I entered will into the gap casting call contest so if everyone would please go to family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/cbousson and if that doesnt work just google gap casting call and type in cbousson to search for Will's page and vote. I think I linked the link (lol) to the blog title so click on that and it should take you to Wills page! Besides a HORRIBLE day at work everything is just peachy but daddy and my baby just got home so I must go and enjoy some loving. Night Night!

0 comments: