Pray For Lucy

Friday, October 1, 2010

I NEED some Mommy Advice!!!!

So last night was unlike any night we have had with Will and I have no idea what was wrong or how to fix it. You have all heard about the terrible twos that are welcoming themselves into our home but he has made some good progress since the beginning of the week. he has wanted to be rocked to sleep every night (which is fine with me). So last night he didnt go to bed until around 10 ( he normally goes down around 8) I rocked him then put him in the crib. Well around 3:30 Joey an I woke up to blood curdling (sp) screaming. We went in there to check on him and he was thrashing about in his crib throwing his head back and kicking his legs all while his eyes were closed. We got him out of the crib and it almost took both of us to just carry him into our room he was sooooo strong!!! Once we got him on the bed he was doing the same thing and we couldnt get him to open his eyes?? We turned the light off an on and turned on nick jr. He finally opened his eyes but it was like he was in outer space. Me and Joey were really freaked out but didnt want to rush to the dr or anything I mean he was breathing (never stopped) and he was technically fine ( im the freaker outer though so in my head i was thinking all kinds of crazy stuff!) Well we finally got him clamed down and tried to put him in his crib again I even got in there with him he finally dozed off and I got out. Well 15 minutes later he was screaming again so webrought him in our room again. At this point is after 5. We finally got him to sleep and left him in there with us. He slept till Joey got up to go to work (started screaming again). So i decided to take him in to the peds sik clinic to check his ears (the only other time he remotely screamed like this). Well we had to see one of the drs i dont care for but ne ways ears were clear and she told me it was his molars....wth? if she looked close enough in his mouth she would see that he has all his molars already?! so it was a wasted trip . Anyways i just wanted to ask all you mommas out there if you have experienced this before??? And if so what did you do. I was wondering if it was a bad dream or if it could be his eye teeth (never acted this way teething) I am clueless and just hopinh tonight is better. O course hes been an angel all day?? All suggestions Welcome as well as prayers that he may want to nap soon so I can catch a few zzzz's before work!

0 comments: