Well this week is gonna be a lazy week! I only had one photoshoot this week and it was today so now this week will just be cleaning and playing with my little man. He has been doing tons better lately with his attitude etc. Today after the photoshoot we came home and played outside . And of course while we were playing I just had to take some pics hehe. Will was running around everywhere and then when I tried to get him to take some pics with me he made his crazy faces lol. And then of course the last pic is what tells our everyday story these days. We are in LOVE with some Thomas the Train these days. Everything and I mean Everything is a Choo Choo these days it is hilarious. I love how fast his vocabulary is expanding these days ( you know for a 18 month old and all) Who knows what next weeks favorite thing will be. I am totally loving this age right now. Oh and alert the media my child ate GREEN BEANS tonight what the heck! I am so excited maybe this is beginning of a beautiful relationship with veggies! Other than that there isnt much going on so until next time...
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Nothing Much going on
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment