This weekend the nasty winter weather lifted and made way for 2 gorgeous days. Saturday was clean house day but today was kick back and relax day! Joey and I went to church this morning with his family. Although we are catholic we have been checking out what Hope has to offer. I went a while back and did not care for it very much but I have been going for the past month and have really began to enjoy it. The pastor had such wonderful things to say today in his sermon, it really has been nice to get back into the church and I hope that we will continue to go. I was worried about going to weekends at work bc we would never be able to go to church as a family because I would be working every Sunday but now we will be able to go on Wed. nights so that has made me feel better about things!
As for the rest of the day we went to Dixie Cafe for lunch and I had some fried pickles...YUMMY! I then came home and took a nap, I hated to sleep on such a wonderful day but man was I tired! After that I watched the dogs play in the backyard and now I am watching the Superbowl. So long for now but I will leave ya'll with pics of my pups...I love them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment