Pray For Lucy

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Bousson is almost here!!!!



On Thursday I was 31 weeks and had my 4D ultrasound and would you believe the little stinker who is ALWAYS going crazy in my belly SLEPT the whole time!!! We were still able to get some good pictures though so it wasnt a total loss! The top picture he looked like he was resting his head on his hands just a snoozing and then the bottom picture is my favorite. I am in love with his chunky little cheeks! For those of us is the peds world they totally remind me of little TPN cheeks. His nose and mouth are also so cute and pouty in this pic. Of course he looks just like his dad and nothing like me but he is a boy so maybe if we have a girl down the road she will take after her mom :) After having this ultrasound I cant wait for him to get here, I mean I dont want any surprises he can definitely take his time but I just cant imagine the fun we are going to have once he is here! I am also excited because I am having my first shower next weekend. It will be so fun to get stuff for the bean and continue to get his nursery ready. Well enough for now I got to finish cleaning house so when daddy gets home on this beautiful Valentine's Day we can go enjoy this wonderful day and not stay cooped up in this house.

0 comments: