Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Beans Nursery is coming along!



The nursery is officially one step closer to being completed. Joey put the dresser together earlier in the week. it took him 4 and a half hours so he got his dad to come help him with the crib which only took about an hour and a half. They look so good against the bright green walls. Now we just have to decide how we want to arrange the furniture. Rooms in these east memphis houses are soo tiny it makes decorations quite difficult. There are pictures that go with the bedding I have picked out and Aunt Jenn is gonna try and paint them for the bean, so I hope to get those hung up over the crib, as for other decorations we havent gotten to far. I know I would like some shelves for pics and books. We are getting an old rocking chair to put in the nursery for the late night feeds. I want the room to be simple and not to overdone. More pics to come as we make progress!


0 comments: