So this weekend we finally started on the nursery! I know a little late considering I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant but with everything going on these days it was quite difficult to find a good time to get started! We kicked off the project by getting all the junk out of the room, prior to being the designated nursery this was our catch all room and it caught well EVERYTHING! We even put some items on Craigs list and they sold in like 2 days, I am a big fan and currently looking for more junk to get rid of we already sold enough to get the stroller I am in love with-the bumbleride flyer!!!! (check out bumbleride.com) Next we started painting, the color we chose is from Sherwin Williams and it is called Melange Green, after putting it on the wall I would name it LIME GREEN myself. I think it will still work but wow, I think the little man will need shades just to go in there. As for the furniture you can see it is still in the boxes. We ordered black furniture and all the reviews say black scratches fairly easily so although Joey has begged me to let him put it together in our formal living room and move it into the nursery I have refused to let him even get started until the room is painted so he can build his creations in there. I dont want walls or dogs to touch our babies furniture!
I am getting really excited about everything, my showers will be starting soon so I hope to fill the nursery with even more fun stuff! I am loving the new Fisher Price line- Precious Planet, I want it all. I am a very matchy person so I was afraid we would get the nursery all pretty and then have to get cheesy baby stuff that didnt match but then I found the precious planet design and well the colors go great with our nursery theme! So now I can sit back relax and getting ready for more fun than I could ever imagine! More pics to come once we get a little further!

0 comments:
Post a Comment