So this week I have definitely been nesting.I have done tons of cleaning and today we finally got our new dining room table. I cannot believe I found this at Ashley Furniture for 199 bucks!!!! I swore I would never shop there again but I couldn't pass up this deal. And surprisingly after putting it together the quality is actually pretty darn good I was skeptical bc of the price but most things I liked enough to spend money on would not fit the "look" of our little east Memphis dining room. So this is a winner in my book. Now to just decide what color to paint the walls???? I'm thinking a light green? But all suggestions are welcome! Next room on the agenda is the boys room, which we better hurry seeing as we only have about 6 weeks. Everything is pretty much done we just have to paint the walls and move out one piece of furniture.
I've also been washing all of Wills baby clothes getting things ready for Brooks when he makes his arrival. Slowly marking things off the checklist! Now if I could just figure out my double stroller dilemma?!? I am having the hardest time deciding on one and it is driving me mad I feel like all ive done all week is research strollers can we say exhausting! I think I've made up my mind and then I read an awful review that has me second guessing myself! And then don't even get me started on price geez!!!!! I don't mind spending money ( just ask the hubby lol) but it is just killing me how much they go for but with all the running around we do I know we need something sturdy. So who knows what we will end up with but I'm sure I will def blog about it! But oh will here are some pics to make this post worth your reading
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Progress
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment