Wow I am on a roll today. This makes post number 3 I believe woo hoo for resolutions. Well as the title of this post explains just because...
I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life
I am totally head over heels for this little boy He makes life such a joy. All toddlers have there moments and he is no exception but the past week has been magical. It seemed as if the tantrums were nowhere to be found and all that filled the air were giggles from the little guys sweet mouth. We had so much fun enjoying the crazy warm weather and having deep heart to heart conversations bc thats what you do with a 2.5 yr old right. He seems so much older when you talk to him and its to cute. I must start using this blog to document the crazy things he says bc his words too funny! I love his enthusiasm it works wonders for a sour mood whenever one might sneek up on me. As I type he is flying his "hand" airplane at the back door with Jude on the other side ( while he insisting we play so I must go) God making me his momma was one of the greatest blessing I have ever been given. I cannot wait to see what unfolds as we step into the future. I LOVE being a momma esp to Mr Will Bousson and soon to be Brooks B!
Monday, January 9, 2012
And just because
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment