Pray For Lucy

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Moments

Its little moments like this that have me struggling with so many emotions these days and possibly also the fact that I am 32 weeks preggo. I cannot wait for the day that Brooks arrives and our family expands to that with 4 members, but at the same time my heart breaks with the thought that Its going to rock this little boys world to the core. It seems as if so many of my friends children understand that siblings are on the way but my little angel does not....at all! I know so many moms have been in this position and this to shall pass I just pray for a smooth transition into becoming a big brother :) and i hope he knows mommy is always here to cuddle

1 comments:

Melody said...

girl, this was my number 1 struggle with pg with L but it went so much better than I ever could have imagined. Just make sure you enjoy these last couple months and I had tons of stuff to give L from her new baby brother. A bag full of toys, and things she'd been asking for that we said came form him. I included her tons right off the bat and let her think of him as her own. I know things won't be exactly like that because girls and boys are so different but you could try some of that. I also got a great book from amazon about being a big sister that we started filling out before he came and still fill out today. so neat.

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Sibling-Book-Babys-According/dp/0307461971/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327634590&sr=8-2