Ok so does anyone else feel like this new year is already rushing by?!?! Can we put a slow mo on this month. It has finally hit me that we are in single digit count down mode till Brooks makes his appearance. 9 weeks to go....CRAZY it seems like just yesterday I found out I was preggo and now I am huge and at the end...what?!?!?!
I can honestly say that this pregnancy has been a much better one than Wills, you see Will was a little stubborn in utero. Brooks has tried to be like his brother in some areas but overall it has been a much more pleasant experience. I am still having contractions like I did with Will but for some crazy reason my OB will not give me procardia this time. I am a t a new office but we did discuss the fact that I needed terb and procardia with Will so I would more than likely need it this time but everytime I have asked for it I have been declined and given the response " we will just decrease you working" Well hello I only work 2 days a weeks on top of no pto mean this mommas got to work till its time to go to the hospital. So to any of my medical friends out there do you guys know of any reason they are shy-ing away from the procardia. It was no cure all with Will but it sure made life better. and up until this point I have really only had 3 times where the contractions were just crazy but as I am reaching the end they are pretty much happening whenever I am active ( ie every time I go to work-boo).
and on one more medical note ( dont you love how the nurse is asking questions hehe) has anyone had issues with anemia while preggo ( as in anyone that reads my blog I know tons of mommas have to deal with this). I was anemic with Will but never required ion supp. and now with Brooks they are saying I need some. And I am totally feeling the effects as in being dizzy, out of breath tired,etc. I am not a huge meat eater and I have heard that the otc meds cause "other" issues and it can take 3 months to correct. I guess Im just kinda freaking since I will be having a repeat section so my nurse-y brain is thinking about blood loss, transfusions, etc ( we did establish I am dramatic right lol),. So any who any info on this situation would be greatly appreciated. I plan on talking to my Dr. when I go monday they just called me after my lab draw with my glucose test and told me i needed a supp but I dont know how low I am??
So enough medical mumbo jumbo if you are still with me lets get into the good stuff! I cannot believe I am almost 30 weeks preggo. I feel so bad that I have not taken as many pics this time but one preggo belly is just like another right? Just say yes so I can feel better about myself. I am feeling good with the exceptions of the above. The belly is officially ginormous so that is making things a little more interesting but I love it. Brooks is soooo much more active than his brother was. I cant quite decide if thats a good or bad thing yet, I will let you know once he is here. The weight gain has jumped up dramatically up unitl 20 weeks I was only up 3 lbs. Well from 20-24 wks i gained 7 and from 24-28 I gained 8lbs so we are measuring in at a 18lb gain. I was about 46lbs gain with Will so maybe we can keep this on ein the ball park. Which brings me to my cravings which will all but guarantee and continuous weight gain till the end lol. I need everything in sight. Brooks ( like how I am blaming him and not myself) wants all things sweet and full of caffiene. Its quite sad I have NO self control. And its not really a highlight of the "week" since it was a couple weeks ago but my highlight is that I passed my glucose test, and you can see why I was obviously worried about this right :)
So all in all life has been great and now as the countdown begins-9 weeks WHAT?!?! I am getting so excited to meet this little booger. I am curious to see if he will resemble Will or have his own look. I wonder what his personality will be like since he is a wild man currently, who might I add likes to crank it up come night time...UH OH! And most of all I wonder how Will is going to take all of this. Saturday was a busy day for us ( more to come on that) so by the time we got home Will was passed out so before going to sleep I just laid there with him on my chest for a while and it really has been the first sad mommy moment I have had. It hit me that all to soon things are going to change so much around here and I just hope that Will adjusts well to the new things that will be taking place. I can honestly say that I dont really think he gets that a new brother is in the making. He is sooo smart about everything its just crazy watching his little brain work but when it comes to Brooks about all he gets is that there a baby in mommas tummy., which might I add he has called baby Jesus more than once so obviously we are a little confused hehe. I know he will be an awesome big brother and as they grow they will be the bestest of friends but coming home...thats what scares me! Having a repeat section will mean no heavy lifting for 2 weeks as well as no driving etc. Im pretty sure that a 30lb toddler fits in the heavy lifting part and no driving means no playdates...yikes!!!! So the first 2 weeks has me a little uptight. I hope to discuss possible dates with the dr at my next appt so I can start planning Joeys time home with us an then my mothers time home with us. I feel that if I can make the 2 weeks as functional as possible then we will be doing great! So if you could say a little prayer that would be great!!!
Geez I had no idea I had written so much, if your still with me wow!I dont have any preggo pics to update this with ( shame on me I know) but I promise I a m working on it!

1 comments:
I'm right down the street I would love to help you anytime you need it!!!!'
Post a Comment