You hear everyone say either the 2010 was a great year or a bad year. Well mine was really neither good nor bad it was just there with ups and downs. I hope to do a year end recap but all my pics are at home and not at work with me. As far as resolutions I really on have one LOSE WEIGHT! These last 12 pregnancy pounds have been hanging around too long ( like 21 months too long)so they have got to go. Other than that I want to make this year count. I look back at last year and although it was amazing there are only a handful of events that stand out ( Wills 1st Birthday, My surprise bday celebration and Garth Brooks just to name some off the top of my head) but for 2011 i want to think BIG. I want to take Will to do and experience more things we kind of get in the stay home groove and I want to change that. I also want to photograph Will more. I got so caught up in my photography business last year that I want to remember to make time for what REALLY matters and that is documenting my baby as well. I want to make more time for me and my husband were even talking about taking a trip in March to Costa Rica with some friends. I know it sounds crazy but i hope it works out so that we can go for a long weekend, I've never left Will so I will be curious to see how I handle that not to mention theres no where for him stay considering everyones crrazy schedules of their own so we will just see. If its Gods will then it will work out if not theres always time for traveling when hes older and can come with. this is just a quick post so i dont forget all the fun things i want to post soon about! But heres to a fantastic New Year!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
What Will the New Year have in store for the Boussons
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 2:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment