Ok so its taken me a while to try and catch up on my blogging. I started this post the other day and wouldnt you know I completely finished it and my internet messed up, after trying to fix it for a while I gave up hoping that some had saved. And now getting back on here i see it saved nothing but the pictures, none of the good stuff I typed...boo So guess i will just have to try and remember everything. I guess the title explains it all to be honest i expecting a not so great Christmas other than the reason for the season I saw nothing happy in the Holidays I just saw timelines and timeframes ( kind of sad I know) but to my surprise I got the complete opposite of what I was expecting. I decided to make changes for myself and my family and it trully turned out to be such a blessing. Since I had to work Christmas Eve Santa came the night before. So we opened gifts Christmas Eve morning at our house and then just layed around all day. Joeys grandparents had there gathering that evening Joey and Will went and i stopped in for a wuick second before I had to work. Then it was off to work. When I got off work christmas morning we went to my mom and sisters house to celebrate with them. Will got to open more presents and had ablast playing with Kamden. After playing there for a few hours we headed over to Joeys parents house and the fun continued :) Lastly we went to Joeys Aunt and Uncles house for the big family Christmas. We had yummy fod and the kids were running around everywhere.It was such a great ending to probably one of the best Holidays in a while :) I posted lots of pics on Facebook and hope to get them on here at some point ( but my computer doesnt like blogger most of the time) but i had already uploaded some of my favorite goodies that i recieved ( im also planning on doing a Wills favorite toys post after a little observation hehe)

Joey got me this beautiful ring. it is the oval shape of the first picture but the setting looks like the second picture. I love it!
Joeys mom gave me and his sister pearl earrings and i dont think they have left my ears since. I cant wear fun fake earrings bc they irritate my ears but these bad boys are real and dont hurt my ears a bit!
my mom got me my nook and I have already read two books ( loving some Lauren Conrad L.A. Candy)
and I got this for myself i needed some new perfum and i have been smelling this everywhere its super yummy!
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
An unexpected Christmas
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I found your blog through my friend Alissa's. I also have a nook, and if you are looking for nook buddies to borrow books from, let me know!
Post a Comment