Pray For Lucy

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Grumpy Santa

Last Years Santa Pic


What a Difference a year makes. Will did not cry ( as expected) but I think that is only due to the fact that we gave him a candy cane pre Santa.


This is what most of the pics look like lol




All the Kids




The Big Kids
I guess overall you could say Santa was a success but i urge people to not go to Bass Pro if you can help it. Santa was NOT very nice! The store even apologized for his behavior and said he is not suppose to act like he did...but i will get to that. For the older kids he didnt even let them tell him what they wanted for Christmas. It was in the lap- click a pic and off you go. Of course i would get this if it were slammed busy but we were one of the 5 people there. I didnt get frustrated till Santa YELLED at me!!! Ok so he didnt raise his voice but he did speak to me quite rudely. I asked prior to entering the line if we could take photos ( we could last year i have tons) the lady said yes a few. Well i took a total of 5 pics ( 4 before i got in trouble) I took a pic of My step sisters son, then a pic of my sisters son then the both of them. My sister wanted to get in a pic so i snapped one real quick ( I should probably add that i was NOT being photographer Cassie I was standing off to the side snapping candid photos while the picture lady was between shots I knew this was not the place to hold up traffic so i wasnt waiting for them to strike a pose I was simply getting some shots.) Well at this point Joey is putting Will in Santas lap and as soon as he hit Santas lap i was about to click my final pic ( would have been the last one regardless) and Santa looked at me `pointed and said Mam You Can Only Take ONE Picture! ( Im thinking REALLY bc you just stood here and watched me take 4) I didnt say that i just simply said " I was told I could take pics and i was taking them for my sister THIS is my son and he is the only one I want a picture of but forget it" Well then the bass pro lady said I could take a pic so the pic you see above is what i took very quickly and then i didnt hear what he said but Santa mumbled sonething under his breath and it just flipped a switch i was OVER IT! i told Joey to grab Will and lets go we would go elsewhere for our Santa pic. The lady then said she hadnt taken a picture yet and i said thats fine i will be taking him to see a different Santa anyways ( insert Bass Pro apology here). I mean really it was so crazy! Im glad that Will wasnt old enough to encounter such a sour Santa but his cousins were and it was sad. My sister in laws girls said mommy i didnt even get to whisper in Santas ear what i want for Christmas :( She had to tell them the next time Santa flies in from the NOrth Pole we will visit him ( as in we will have to go elsewhere to visit a nice Santa!) So if you have big kids or even smaller kids just be warned. Maybe he was just having a bad day but i would hate for anyone else to have a less than perfect Santa experience. After all its a once a year thing.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...What a Santa!! He actually looks good, too bad he has a bad attitude! The people at the enchanted forest are super nice and carriage crossing too. Hopefully, you can get some good pics with a nicer santa elsewhere!

Love from Texas said...

haha! we went to him last year for just an "extra" visit and he wasn't very nice then either. plus he has some wierd tinted glasses then too... the one at wolfchase is always so sweet. if it's still the same guy :)