Pray For Lucy

Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday Surprise!

Well man oh man do i now have a fun story to add to the Birthday books. My Birthday was saturday ( the big 29...one year left in my twenties EEK!) Well the whole week prior Joey had convinced me that we were going to his bosses Christmas Party. While yes this would have been fun it was not exactly what I had in mind to do on my bday. Well Joeys parents came over to babysite and we left for the party only to be called back when we were about ten minutes away. Apparently Will was fussy( that was the excuse hehe he was fine) Well when we left Joey pointed out how a few of our closest couple friends were all down at our neighbors house bc they were all going out to eat ( this made me sad bc i thought they were all going out without us while we were at some party :( Well when we turned back onto our street i saw my sisters car...and so did Joey which he was very upset about bc obviously at that moment i figured it out. I tried to explain it was sweet that he even managed to put somethign together for me. And if my sisters car didnt give it away the loud sea of "ssssshhhh" that was just on the other side of my front door did lol. As I opened the door everyone jumped out and said surprise which made me super happy to finally be celebrating with all my firends and family-so much better than strangers :)so we cooked out and visited and had a few cocktails while all the kiddos played. It was a great night and a great way to start out being 29! Oh and on top of the joy I got from being around everyone i care about they even brought me presents woo hoo. My in laws got me a digital pic fram ( can you believe i dont already have on eof these i mean hello) I cannot wait to load it up! My besties got me some good gidt cards to tj max and to target hello who doesnt love those places my sister got me an awesome planner that has a different newborn pic on each page ( great inspiration for future sessions as well as cute babies to look at everyday) and lastly Joey got me this gorgeous peice of jewelry . It didnt ship yet so i havent got it in my possession but as soon as it hits the door step it is going aroun dmy neck. I LOVE IT! i also started follwing her blog and she has some awesome stuff on there check it out ( shes on my side bar-blogs i follow) or google lisaleonarddesigns! Oh and one more last thing me and my bestie Rachel decided that our bday presents to eachother would be to go to the Garth Brooks concert in Nashville on tuesday. I cannot wait. I hate our hubbys have to work but I am super excited to venture on such a fun roadtrip! Pics to come soon of my bday party and the concert woo hoo!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the necklace! I have a Lisa Leonard necklace on my list, too!