Well I cant say that all my blah feelings have gone away but I will say that once I decided to give it all to God I suprisingly woke up with possible answers to my questions this morning..crazy huh? Not really I dont think I ever really doubted I just didnt hand my worries over sooner. Its crazy what happens when you open your heart. Now I dont know that things will work out the way that I would like but just realizing the possibilities out their has boosted my spirits. I think it helped also that Will slept in his crib from about 10 to 4. He did so good, he probably would have stayed in there at 4 but he seemed wide awake and well I was simply exhausted and gave in by putting him in the bed with us. But hey we have made progress! Today is another beautiful fall day so I think that we will be enjoying by going to the Zoo with my sis in law Jenn and Wills cousins Maggie and Evie. Pics to come for sure!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment