Uh Oh Mom Help!
Look what I can do-You guys are in trouble now
Zoo trip
As always the weeks seem to be flying by! Lately we have been kind of lazy just staying around the house and not running so many errands (that keeps me from spending money) Today we played outside and went for a walk. we even used our neighbors tree swing to play in. It was so gorgeous outside I dont think that I have ever really trully stopped to watch the leaves fall it was so gorgeous! Will seemed to enjoy it, I think his favorite part was the swing (see video at bottom of blog entry). We may have to get one of these for our own tree!
Will has begun to grow in so many ways, obviously in size I bet he is over 20 lbs now, he is also crawling everywhere now at first it was a inchworm crawl but now its a full on get up and go. Just the other night he was sitting up and i asked Joey if he had sat him up and when he said no we quickly realized that he had sat himself up...uh oh! In just the past day he has decided he wants to try to pull up luckily he hasnt completely figured it out on his own ( I wont lie me and Joey put him up in the above picture but he was just too cute acting so grown up) I find it so fascinating how quickly they can pick up on things. Will has also found out he has a voice so he makes lots of funny noises he has said dada like twice but he definitely doesnt know what he is saying yet. I think that is about it for now but I am sure he will do a whole new set of things by the next time i blog! Thats just about all i have to write about for now Joey and I are still waiting to hear on a few "oppurtunities" we are both wanting but for now its just a waiting game, our philosophy is whats meant to be will be so until then we will just pray that everything works out the way it is suppose to . Well it is almost midnoght and we have FTM in the morning so Good Night!




0 comments:
Post a Comment