So I will start off by saying that I just got my stroller today so these thoughts may be a bit premature but I am already overly impressed so I wanted to let everyone know my "first impression"of my new Bob stroller!
I was pleased to see that when I got the stroller out of the box the only thing needing installing were the wheels and after reading the instructions this was fairly simple. After that we were in business, the stroller isn't near as heavy as I was expecting but it is Huge so don't be surprised! A friend of mine with the older version said she read somewhere that the new model is 8 inches smaller in width, not sure that this is true but it fits through my front door fully open so I am pleased. It's super easy turning also made it easy to get out my door and down the steps -you would have to know my house but maneuvering my fixed wheel jogging stroller out my front door was enough to throw me in a fit of rage!
Will fit comfy into the seat and was super excited that the canopy pulled over do far, he is fascinated with the canopy on strollers! It even started to rain as we were outside and the canopy covered him from head to toe!
We live in east Memphis so our sidewalks suck but strolling along was virtually bump free :)so needless to say I am already so happy with my purchase. The only cons I would say are the price and the size , but I've learned in the past you get what you pay for and as far as size I don't think there is such a thing as a compact double lol! Well after all that typing here's a few pics.
Oh and one last thing READ the instructions on opening and closing its not hard but will def take a few times doing it to become a pro lol!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Wow!!!!
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 5:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey, there! A friend shared your blog with me- love it! We are expecting twins in August and are really curious about the BOB double stroller. Do you know if infant car seats snap into this?
you actually buy an attachment based on what carseat you have but the only down fall is that you cant fit 2 carseats ( my friend had twins and discovered this) I believe she just got a snap and go until they were old enough to sit in stroller without carseat and now she has the bob. Hope this helps. But as for me using it I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment