



so Sunday after church we packed up the yukon and headed downtown for a little impromptu photo session. I had just shot a family session down there the day before so I wanted to grab the tripod and give it a shot. I was wanting to get our wedding photographer to take pics for us but I couldnt nail down joey for a day to do a session so these were just in case. And after going through all of them my conclusion was that Joey and the tripod did a pretty good job :) I am really happy with them and cant wait to frame a few. And for the record I am digging this blue wall downtown so for all my clients interested in downtown sessions this will definitely make it in the mix!
Oh and just a tid bit, since today was a lazy day at home I decided to work on the potty training and Will did pretty good we successfully went in the potty 6 times ( every time i initiated it) and only had 2 accidents. Im not sure how to get him to understand the concept of telling me when he has to pee???? Also when we were laying down for a nap he turned to me and said " mommy , will you be my best friend?" I think my heart melted right then and there. I LOVE being Wills mommy and I cannot for Brooks to come join the fun!!!



1 comments:
beautiful pictures cassie! i love them...wish i would have gotten you to take some maternity pictures of me! guess that means i'll just have to have a 3rd, huh? :)
Post a Comment