Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lots to blog about!

We got a new car last friday! It was kind of a spur of the moment thing ( Random Cassie Fact: I kinda maybe have a teeny tiny car problem...as in i get a new one -or new to me-every few years. I had the yukon for 3 whole years -a record for me- and we were talking about getting a new one and then we started looking at the used car options at Joeys work and I fell in love with this beauty! It didnt help that Joey planted the seed he sent me a picture of it and said and I quote " I thought you might like this" sooo I can totally blame this investment on him right?! Ha well over all it wasnt a completely stupid purchase on our part. It is a year newer had a few thousand miles less the mine, the monthly payment is lower and the gas mileage is AMAZING I am definitely not missing the 14 mpg now that I am gettign around 24 mpg! I am totally in love with my new car. The stroller fits in the back and Will has a TON of room in the backseat and since I no longer have captains chairs when I get him out of the car seat he likes to run around the back row! There are lots of other pros and I havent really discovered any cons yet so I think we are good to go :)
Then this weekend was just gorgeous and even though I had to work sat and sunday night we decided to enjoy the weather. While I walked Joey strolled Will around on his bike and our new attachment. Will LOVED it I definitely see lots of this in our future :)


The Hubby being all studly lol


getting ready to head out



trying to figure out my camera settings for my new lens outside. Still need to tweak it and find the sweet spot!
I think that is about it. Oh we did get to head out for a last minute Valentines Dinner. It was actually quite funny My sis came over last minute to watch Will and i got ready Once Joey got home he changed and we headed out. I doubted we would get in anywhere esp since I called quite a few places and they were full. But we went out anyway. I had actually called circa and they said they had bar tables that were first come first serve so we stopped by there first. I walked in to check out the table situation and quickly left. Lets just say we werent dressed properly haha Maybe it was bc it was an older crowd but i saw suits and dresses everywhere and we werent dressed down but we definitely didnt get the dress to the nines on vday memo :) So we decided to try elsewhere, we ended up at Sharkys and it was AMAZING by far the best seafood pasta I have ever eaten. Im glad we got a night out just me and joey, Its getting me excited about our upcoming dominican trip, I am sad we will be leaving Will but I am glad we will have some time for us bc anyone with children knows that alone time goes out the window ( but i wouldnt have it any other way)
Hope everyone takes full advantage of the weather this week :)









0 comments: