Will wears everything and well basically anything I put him in. Over the past year and 3/4 ( almost 2 wow!) I have preferred the fru fru stuff but now that his is getting bigger his wardrobe is looking more like a teenagers...tear. But I mean really there comes a time when the smocked stuff has got to go ( dont get me wrong if i find cute stuff this summer then so be it but I am slowly weeding it out)
I love how he can play with everything and he is always keeping himself busy BUT the mess that is left behind is definitely something I love to hate. Atleast right now it is easy to clean!
All my family pics seem to be not on my comp anymore so i just put this 4 leaf clover to represent how lucky Will is to have such a large and extended family that is very close. Although he doesnt seem them often it is always fun whenever he does see the rest of the family.
Will is obsessed with his Daddy. I would like to say he cares about me too but it is all about Daddy whenever he is around!
Joey got me all my camera and all my wonderful gadgets to go with it. ( Please ignore the pic if you read Little Miss Mommas blog you will see how her cute self takes "self potraits" showing off clothes jewelry etc so I thought Id give it a shot for this....definitely not as cute lol)
Trains!!!! Enough Said!
He loves to lay in his bed and watch movies. As you can see above he curls up on his boppy and life is good.
So there was my catch up between work, hospital drama and then snow I got a little behind hehe. Head over to Willettedesigns.com for more info on the Joy of Love :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment