So this weekend we met bunches of friends to hang out and tailgate at the UT vs Memphis game. We ended up getting tickets to go into the game and to say we had a blast would be an understatement. There were good times had by all for sure and i think i can speak for everyone saying that we felt the fun the next day haha. We havent been to a game in years so we were just making up for lost times right! Any how Will spent the night with MiMi and Poppy and had a blast with his cousins. The rest of the weekend consisted of working and photo sessions. I am a little sad that Fall seemed to leave us so soon and Winter has shown its ugly face there was actually FROST on the ground when i went to take pics this weekend NO FUN for anyone involved! The weather has already warmed up for the week ahead. Yesterday was wonderful. I decided after I had worked 14 hrs ( work 7-7 then meeting till 9) and I had been up going on 24hrs since sunday morning that i would schedule myself a massage and since they had an opening that morning i went at 11 am. I do believe that was the first time I have ever slept through a massage, I was kinda sad that i wasnt awake to fullyenjoy my my body was definitely thanking me after that blissful hr. After my massage i went to get some sushi with a friend from school/work Jenny. Shes fab and I am so glad we decided to get lunch bc we had some great chat time. My sis even joined us to so we had a little girl party! After I picked Will up from Mdo we came home and played outside and even walked around the block, he loves outside so he was having the time of his life. So on todays agenda is cleaning house and then heading to the park. We hope to get a Zoo trip in on thursday unfortunately tomm is filled with meetings for work ( during my MOTS time i dont know when i will EVER rejoin the group boo hoo!) Thats our life in a nutshell this week Oh and I found a new store STASH and it is AAAAAA-MAZING! i cant wait to redecorate the house with everything they have!Tuesday, November 9, 2010
How bout them Vols
So this weekend we met bunches of friends to hang out and tailgate at the UT vs Memphis game. We ended up getting tickets to go into the game and to say we had a blast would be an understatement. There were good times had by all for sure and i think i can speak for everyone saying that we felt the fun the next day haha. We havent been to a game in years so we were just making up for lost times right! Any how Will spent the night with MiMi and Poppy and had a blast with his cousins. The rest of the weekend consisted of working and photo sessions. I am a little sad that Fall seemed to leave us so soon and Winter has shown its ugly face there was actually FROST on the ground when i went to take pics this weekend NO FUN for anyone involved! The weather has already warmed up for the week ahead. Yesterday was wonderful. I decided after I had worked 14 hrs ( work 7-7 then meeting till 9) and I had been up going on 24hrs since sunday morning that i would schedule myself a massage and since they had an opening that morning i went at 11 am. I do believe that was the first time I have ever slept through a massage, I was kinda sad that i wasnt awake to fullyenjoy my my body was definitely thanking me after that blissful hr. After my massage i went to get some sushi with a friend from school/work Jenny. Shes fab and I am so glad we decided to get lunch bc we had some great chat time. My sis even joined us to so we had a little girl party! After I picked Will up from Mdo we came home and played outside and even walked around the block, he loves outside so he was having the time of his life. So on todays agenda is cleaning house and then heading to the park. We hope to get a Zoo trip in on thursday unfortunately tomm is filled with meetings for work ( during my MOTS time i dont know when i will EVER rejoin the group boo hoo!) Thats our life in a nutshell this week Oh and I found a new store STASH and it is AAAAAA-MAZING! i cant wait to redecorate the house with everything they have!Posted by Cassie & Joey at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment