Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Choo Choos and Trucks!

I have been editing some pics and came across this pic I took of Will :) I dont believe I have posted it yet. He got to tag a long on a photoshoot i had in collierville and we walked over to the fire station and they came out and let us sit on the truck. Will was in heaven he even gave the firefighter a high five! Im not sure what he was pointing to in this pic i think there was another truck next to this one so he was ooh and ahhhing at that one too! I love these little moments with him. he is at such a fun age and we just have a blast all the time! Just last night it took me and Joey siting down by his toddler bed to finally get him to go to sleep apparently he was NOT ready to hit the hay last night lol.


0 comments: