Pray For Lucy

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Christmas List

Let the Christmas Season BEGIN!!!! There is Christmas music playing on the river and the stores are decorated it seems so early for the season to sneak up on us but at the same time it seems like there not enough time to put up the tree. We get real trees so we are having to wait because they arent out yet :( I am definitely ready to see how Will reacts this year! Last year he was so well behaved and didnt touvh a thing but this year I am thinking this will NOT be the case. Well everyones always chatting about what the top items are on their lists so I thought i would share what i have bought for Will. I am almost finished with him andI kmow I am totally going overboard this year but I just cant help myself! Last year we kept things to a minimum we knew he would be spoiled across the board so we kept it simple at home. At the time it was great but looking at pics after the fact his little pile looked so pitiful so this year there is no denying that he will have a little bit of everything so heres a peak!


We will learn our ABC's and 123's with this little laptop


He LOVES his cousins zhu zhu pets so i got him a boyish one



Anything thomas/Choo choo will do!



Love this buggy i see zoo fun and trips around the block!



the Potterybarn anywhere chair with an extra cover (monkeys and traffic both with William monogrammed on them





I think we are all set I may by some books and some movies then its! Promise......



1 comments:

Lauren said...

Sam is getting an anywhere chair, too! We got the monogrammed blue gingham cover. Where did you find the extra slipcovers? They're darling!