Pray For Lucy

Monday, May 4, 2009

Will's 2 Week Check-Up

Waiting to see the Dr.

Baby Hands

He's getting soo BIG
Stats:
Weight: 9lbs 8.5 oz
Length: 22 1/4 inches
I cannot believe it my little man has grown so much in just two weeks. He has already surpassed his birth weight and he has grown a whole inch longer. CRAZY I tell you, it just seems like a few days ago he was born. The first two weeks went pretty good. I had a little dose of the baby blues but I think that it had a lot to do with the fact that his birth was a little traumatic (I had and emergency c section) and I couldnt drive for 2 weeks so I was cooped up in this house until today! so far he has been the best little baby he only cries when he's not fed fast enough or not changed fast enough. Other than that he is completely content with life. Like most babies he sleeps most of the time but the few hours he spends awake are wonderful he just looks up at me and it absolutely warms my heart. When he is awake we read all the books he recieved at the baby shower the Hannahs threw for us. I think he enjoys story time, probably a lot better than singing time bc well I cant sing, but I try-hopefully he gives me an E for effort :) Im trying to make sure I dont hold him all day but its just sooo hard, thats all I find yself wanting to do but I dont want to create a little monster hehe. We are gonna put his swing together tonight I think he's big enough for it! We are finally getting better about our days and nights as well, all it took was a swaddle me blanket! It is my new best friend! Thats it for now the little mister is stirring time to eat!


0 comments: