This week was the first week I could get out and about and I loved it! I must admit that driving with Will in the car scares me to death because Memphis drivers are so wreckless but we ventured out and survived! Monday was our 2 week check up (see post below) tuesday we went shopping with Mimi , Aunt Jenn and the girls and we had sooo much fun! Wed we went to a new mom play date at our church (Hope Pres) and it was sooo much fun. Of course Will is much younger than any of the other kids but it was nice to meet other young moms and they were so kind and welcoming. I cannot wait to go again next week! Thursday was a lazy day that ended with dinner at Gigi's with Aunt Jess and Kamden. That brings us to today which was another lazy day but I did get my one goal for the day accomplished which was to turn in the little mans insurance info to work! Our first week back to normal is coming to an end. I have to say that this week was even better than last. Its hard to believe that Joey and I were lucky enough to be granted the wonderful gift of Will, we are so grateful and it trully is the best job in the world being a mommy. Several friends told me that while I was pregnant and its so evident now in every smile, cry and even dirty diaper. Well enough gushing for now more to come later including pictures from bath time....
Friday, May 8, 2009
Its a Brand New Week
This week was the first week I could get out and about and I loved it! I must admit that driving with Will in the car scares me to death because Memphis drivers are so wreckless but we ventured out and survived! Monday was our 2 week check up (see post below) tuesday we went shopping with Mimi , Aunt Jenn and the girls and we had sooo much fun! Wed we went to a new mom play date at our church (Hope Pres) and it was sooo much fun. Of course Will is much younger than any of the other kids but it was nice to meet other young moms and they were so kind and welcoming. I cannot wait to go again next week! Thursday was a lazy day that ended with dinner at Gigi's with Aunt Jess and Kamden. That brings us to today which was another lazy day but I did get my one goal for the day accomplished which was to turn in the little mans insurance info to work! Our first week back to normal is coming to an end. I have to say that this week was even better than last. Its hard to believe that Joey and I were lucky enough to be granted the wonderful gift of Will, we are so grateful and it trully is the best job in the world being a mommy. Several friends told me that while I was pregnant and its so evident now in every smile, cry and even dirty diaper. Well enough gushing for now more to come later including pictures from bath time....
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment