Joey's Birthday was April 30th. His Aunt Kathy, Cousin Amanda and Baby Kate brought us a steak and potato dinner and boy was it YUMMY! We are very lucky to have such wonderful Family because I havent quite managed to take care of a new little one and cook dinner. One day I will be Betty Homemaker...HA lets hope for Joey's sake I get the hang of it! After Dinner we went to Target to pick up a few baby things and we had to go jump of Amanda's car. I didnt get that picture but it was funny :) Im glad in the end Joey's birthday stood out, since it came 10 days after Will was born I was afraid he would get the short end of the straw. But we did get him his mountain bike he wanted so now he can train for all the races he wants to do..although he has only got on it twice since he got it (but shhhh dont tell).
Monday, May 4, 2009
Joey's Birthday
Joey's Birthday was April 30th. His Aunt Kathy, Cousin Amanda and Baby Kate brought us a steak and potato dinner and boy was it YUMMY! We are very lucky to have such wonderful Family because I havent quite managed to take care of a new little one and cook dinner. One day I will be Betty Homemaker...HA lets hope for Joey's sake I get the hang of it! After Dinner we went to Target to pick up a few baby things and we had to go jump of Amanda's car. I didnt get that picture but it was funny :) Im glad in the end Joey's birthday stood out, since it came 10 days after Will was born I was afraid he would get the short end of the straw. But we did get him his mountain bike he wanted so now he can train for all the races he wants to do..although he has only got on it twice since he got it (but shhhh dont tell).
Posted by Cassie & Joey at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment