Oh My Oh My where do I begin....Well since the last time I sat down to type a post many a things have changed. I am no longer a nursing student. Thats right the state actually gave me a license and I am a RN (Registered Nurse for those of you who dont know). It is quite rewarding I must say. Over the past few months of orientation I have learned so much. I will be out on my own soon, BUT before that day comes we are made to do a WHOLE month of night shift. So lucky me I got night weekends. Besides the pay there is nothing awesome about it! I cant tell you the last time I ate a real meal (after this month I will never touch a hot pocket again!) I guess I should take some of the last comment back. The girls I work with are bunches of fun. They like to play jokes so that keeps you awake and on your toes. However the drove home is about the worst thing there is! And not to mention I totally miss my husband, we have maybe stayed away from eachother over night like 5 different times before this month now I have maybe seen him 5 times :( The light at the end of the tunnel is getting clearer. After tonight or today since its 3 am I will only have 4 shifts left and then its back to days...YIPEE! I think that is enough for now more posts with more pics to come :)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment